Kafka, mail # user - Re: Analysis of producer performance - 2013-04-10, 20:11
Piotr Kozikowski 2013-04-08, 23:43
+
Jun Rao 2013-04-09, 04:49
+
Guy Doulberg 2013-04-09, 06:34
+
Piotr Kozikowski 2013-04-09, 17:23
+
Otis Gospodnetic 2013-04-10, 19:05
Re: Analysis of producer performance
Otis,

That's actually a question we are trying to answer. In our current
production system, Scribe does spooling to local disk, so each producer
node becomes a local broker until the actual brokers are able to receive
all messages again. It looks like unless a similar feature is added to
Kafka we will have to come up with our own spooling system.

-Piotr

On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 12:04 PM, Otis Gospodnetic <