Kafka >> mail # user >> slf4j bindings

slf4j bindings
Hi – Has anyone figured out a clean way to ignore/exclude the "simple" slf4j bindings that get included in the kafka-assembly jar for 0.8? I would like all of the libaries in my app to log through log4j but for those libraries using slf4j, the "simple" bindings in the kafka-assembly jar are getting in the way. Ironically, kafka uses log4j directly so that's working fine ;)

Thanks,
Paul