Kafka, mail # user - Re: Logo - 2012-12-19, 18:24

Jay Kreps 2012-12-19, 18:03
+
David Arthur 2012-12-19, 18:13
+
Jay Kreps 2012-12-19, 18:17
Yeah it comes from the author. There is no direct connection--i.e. Franz
Kafka did not write about unifying all your data in a high-throughput
distributed log thing as far as I know. :-)

We had previous gone with a Harry Potter theme at LinkedIn, but after a
half dozen projects had kind of exhausted the good Harry Potter related
names. "Kafka" sounds cool and kind of kept the literary theme.

-Jay