Kafka, mail # user - Re: reprocessing messages in kafka - 2013-08-01, 11:32

Re: reprocessing messages in kafka
I try to resolve such behavior:
    suppose storm consumes messages from kafka. In case part of it's
consumers crashed for any reasons and as a result didn't succeed to process
the consumed messages. But if it is impossible after recover to reprocess
these messages the system will not be robust and it has data integrity
issues.

That is why I try to understand what is the Kafka capabilities. I just
don't know what is the best practice to do it.
May be it is a matter of configuration ?

Please advice.
Thanks
Oleg.