Kafka >> mail # user >> log file flushing, flushall on clean shutdown...

Re: log file flushing, flushall on clean shutdown...
Jason,

How do you know the server had written the lost data to its log ? In Kafka
0.7, data could be lost from the producer's or server's socket buffer. You
can verify this by running DumpLogSegments before and after shutdown.

Thanks,
Neha