Kafka >> mail # dev >> kafka 0.8 producer throughput

kafka 0.8 producer throughput
According to Kafka official document, the producer throughput is about 50MB/S. But I do some test, the producer throughout is only about 2MB/S. The test environment is the same with document says. One producer, One broker, One Zookeeper are in independent machine. Message size is 100 bytes, batch size is 200, flush interval is 600 messages. The test environment is the same, the configuration is the same. The why there is such big gap the my test result and the document says?

+
Jun Rao 2013-01-09, 05:41
+
S Ahmed 2013-01-09, 14:21