Kafka, mail # dev - Kafka 0.8 producer can't specify zk.connect without specifying broker.list

Kafka 0.8 producer can't specify zk.connect without specifying broker.list
"Jun Guo -X 2013-01-07, 05:49
Hi all,
       I find that in Kafka 0.72, we can specify either zk.connect or broker.list. But in Kafka 0.8, we can only specify broker.list ,and we can't specify zk.connect without specifying broker.list. I think, in this case, we can't balance producer through zookeeper. If anyone use Kafka 0.8, or have some understanding with that?
       Many thanks!
Best Regard