Kafka >> mail # user >> kafka_2.8.0-0.8.0-beta1.jar doesn't include kafka.utils.TestUtils

Re: kafka_2.8.0-0.8.0-beta1.jar doesn't include kafka.utils.TestUtils
These are really tests, not something we should necessarily ship. They live
in the kafka-test jar, which I think is right. You can build them by
running
 ./sbt test:package
I would prefer adding this to the main package target rather than moving
our test code into the main source directory.

-Jay