Kafka, mail # user - Re: Copy kafka data between servers? - 2013-02-27, 21:31

Re: Copy kafka data between servers?
Thanks for the response.

I apologize - I should have mentioned that we are trying out kafka 0.8
because of its new exciting features.

So for 0.8, what do I need to do with the zookeeper data? copy
zookeeper file from $dataDir in zookeeper.properties from server A to
server B, and then run server B's kafka instance?