Kafka >> mail # user >> 0.8.0 HEAD 3/4/2013 performance jump?

Re: 0.8.0 HEAD 3/4/2013 performance jump?
What about making it explicit in the Producer Constructor? So in addition
to passing the Config object you set the ACK rule?

Someone with a working 0.7x application is going to have to make a number
of changes anyway so this shouldn't significantly impact the upgrade
process.

I know you're pushing for 0.8 stability but it would make it obvious to
everyone the impact of this important new feature.

Chris