Kafka >> mail # user >> Re: delete a topic

+
Neha Narkhede 2013-08-22, 17:57
+
Jay Kreps 2013-08-22, 18:15
+
Vadim Keylis 2013-08-22, 18:41
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-08-22, 19:25
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-08-22, 19:30
+
Vadim Keylis 2013-08-22, 20:02
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-08-22, 21:00
Re: delete a topic
You can either try using rmr on zookeeper client 3.4.x (./zkCli.sh rmr
 /node) or write your own script that does a recursive delete -

Neha

+
Jay Kreps 2013-08-23, 21:29
+