Kafka, mail # user - Payload size exception

+
Bo Sun 2013-01-29, 08:18
+
Jay Kreps 2013-01-29, 16:05
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-01-29, 16:35
Re: Payload size exception
S Ahmed 2013-01-29, 16:57
Neha/Jay,

At linkedin, what is the largest payload size per message you guys have in
production?  My app might have like 20-100 kilobytes in size and I am
hoping to get an idea if others have large messages like this for any
production use case.
On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 11:35 AM, Neha Narkhede <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> > In 0.7.x this
> > setting is controlled by the broker configuration max.message.size.
> >

> Actually, in 0.7.x this setting is controlled by max.message.size on the
> producer. In 0.8, we moved this setting to the broker.
>
> Thanks,
> Neha

+
Xavier Stevens 2013-01-29, 17:21