Kafka, mail # user - Re: Payload size exception - 2013-01-29, 16:57

Bo Sun 2013-01-29, 08:18
+
Jay Kreps 2013-01-29, 16:05
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-01-29, 16:35
Re: Payload size exception
Neha/Jay,

At linkedin, what is the largest payload size per message you guys have in
production?  My app might have like 20-100 kilobytes in size and I am
hoping to get an idea if others have large messages like this for any
production use case.