Kafka >> mail # user >> Payload size exception

Re: Payload size exception
Neha/Jay,

At linkedin, what is the largest payload size per message you guys have in
production?  My app might have like 20-100 kilobytes in size and I am
hoping to get an idea if others have large messages like this for any
production use case.