Kafka, mail # user - Re: auto-delete empty, old topics? - 2013-03-14, 21:04

Re: auto-delete empty, old topics?
Hi Neha,

So I did this, but I still see the full list of topics (most of which have
been deleted), in the consumer logs, e.g.:

consumer.ZookeeperConsumerConnector -
samsa-consumer-graphite_alg2.sjc1.square-1363290849309-2816c1cb Topics to
consume = List(<a bazillion topics, most of which have been deleted listed
here>)

I select topics using the white list topic selector (using a wild-card
pattern, etc.).

Thoughts?

Does zookeeper keep separate info for the consumer, that needs to be
removed?

Jason