Kafka, mail # user - Re: New Consumer API discussion - 2014-03-17, 23:39

Re: New Consumer API discussion
I'm not quite sure if I fully understood your question. The consumer API
exposes a close() method that will shutdown the consumer's connections to
all brokers and frees up resources that the consumer uses.

I've updated the javadoc for the new consumer API to include a few examples
of different ways of using the consumer. Probably you might find it useful
-
http://people.apache.org/~nehanarkhede/kafka-0.9-consumer-javadoc/doc/kafka/clients/consumer/KafkaConsumer.html

Thanks,
Neha
On Sun, Mar 16, 2014 at 7:55 PM, Shanmugam, Srividhya <