Home | About | Sematext search-lucene.com search-hadoop.com search-devops.com

Kafka >> mail # user >> Kafka throw InvalidMessageException and lost data

+
Helin Xiang 2013-03-19, 03:22
+
Jun Rao 2013-03-19, 04:58
+
Helin Xiang 2013-03-19, 05:13
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-03-19, 05:55
+
Jun Rao 2013-03-19, 16:10
+
王国栋 2013-03-20, 07:29
+
王国栋 2013-03-20, 07:34
+
Jun Rao 2013-03-20, 14:29
+
Yang Zhou 2013-03-21, 02:09
Re: Kafka throw InvalidMessageException and lost data
Sorry, I made a mistake, we use many threads producing at same time.