Kafka, mail # user - Recommended log level in prod environment. - 2013-07-23, 01:43

Recommended log level in prod environment.
The beta release comes with mostly trace level logging. Is this
recommended? I notice our cluster produce way too many logs. I set all the
level to info currently.

+
Jay Kreps 2013-07-23, 02:55
+