Kafka >> mail # user >> Consume from X messages ago

+
James Englert 2013-03-19, 15:05
+
David Arthur 2013-03-19, 15:17
Re: Consume from X messages ago
I'm still a bit lost.  Where is the offsets API?  I.e. which class?
On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 11:16 AM, David Arthur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Jim Englert
Gilt Groupe
2 Park Ave South, 5th Floor
New York, NY 10011
M: 847-707-2942
Please accept my invitation to join Gilt:
http://www.giltgroupe.com/invite/jenglert

+
David Arthur 2013-03-19, 15:49
+