Kafka, mail # user - Unable To Run QuickStart From CLI

+
Christopher Alexander 2012-12-19, 16:00
+
Jun Rao 2012-12-19, 16:54
+
Christopher Alexander 2012-12-19, 17:42
Re: Unable To Run QuickStart From CLI
Joel Koshy 2012-12-19, 19:11
You will need to use the ConsoleConsumer (see the bin directory) or create
a Java/Scala consumer connector.

+
Christopher Alexander 2012-12-20, 15:29
+