Kafka, mail # user - problem with high-level consumer stream filter regex....

Re: problem with high-level consumer stream filter regex....
Joe Stein 2014-01-08, 01:33
Hi Jason, that is great to hear =8^)

I just uploaded a patch against trunk for the 0.8.1 release. Once another
committer gives it a review && +1 then I will commit it to trunk || make
changes if need be.

Thanks!

 Joe Stein
 Founder, Principal Consultant