Kafka, mail # dev - Re: Error when using console consumer - 2014-03-06, 16:21

Re: Error when using console consumer
Do we want to release with this? This basically shows up in the quick start
or any usage. Frankly I would not trust a system that did something like
this under basic usage with my data....

-Jay