Kafka, mail # user - InvalidMessageSizeException

+
Manish Khettry 2013-02-11, 17:31
Re: InvalidMessageSizeException
Jun Rao 2013-02-12, 05:47
Another way is to figure out a valid offset close to the current offset and
reset the offset in ZK. You can use the tool DumpLogSegment to print out
valid offsets in a log file.

0.6 is pretty old though. I recommend that you upgrade to 0.7.

Thanks,

Jun