Kafka, mail # user - Re: Best partition configuration - 2013-08-21, 16:24

Re: Best partition configuration
On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 10:06:50AM -0400, Tom Brown wrote:

We settled on 8 per broker, and usually run 3 brokers in production
environments, giving us a total of 24 partitions. Throughput has been superb.

For integration testing however, we usually use just 1 or 2 partitions.

Philip
Philip O'Toole

Senior Developer
Loggly, Inc.