Kafka >> mail # user >> Yammer Metrics not included in 0.8.0?

Re: Yammer Metrics not included in 0.8.0?
We are pulling metrics and zkclient from maven into local ivy now (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-826). All needed jars for
clients can be found in a dependency fat jar. Alternatively, if you run
./sbt release-tar or ./sbt release-zip, you will find all needed jars in
the tar or zip file.

Thanks,

Jun