Kafka >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Logo runoff vote

[VOTE] Logo runoff vote
Okay folks we did a survey on the JIRA (KAFKA-982) and it was more or less
a tie between two logos:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12593545/296.png
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12593547/298.jpeg

Personally I like both, but we need to pick one. So let's quickly do a
binding vote from the PMC on these two.

Please indicate whether you are voting for 298 or 296 (i.e. the image
name). To help visualize it a little better I plopped them onto the web
site and took a screenshot (don't get hung up on the site design, this is
just to give an idea).

Here are screenshots:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12595266/296-screenshot.png
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12595269/298-screenshot.png