Kafka >> mail # user >> Combating network latency best practice

Re: Combating network latency best practice
Thanks Jay. I thought of using the worldview architecture you suggested.
But since our consumers are also globally deployed, which means any new
messages arrive the worldview needs to be replicated back to the local DCs,
making the topology a bit complicated.

Would you please elaborate on the remote write? How do I achieve it?