Kafka >> mail # user >> Is there a way to pull out kafka metadata from zookeeper?

Re: Is there a way to pull out kafka metadata from zookeeper?
Hello Siyuan,

Pre 0.8 Kafka does have a zookeeper based producer api, and this has been
removed in 0.8. You can find some of the reasons in this JIRA:

Guozhang