Kafka, mail # user - Re: Kafka 0.8 cluster setup? - 2013-04-23, 12:29

Jason Huang 2013-04-22, 21:13
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-04-22, 21:32
Re: Kafka 0.8 cluster setup?
I following these instructions to get the first 'play' cluster going:

https://cwiki.apache.org/KAFKA/kafka-08-quick-start.html

Instead of running the 3 brokers on the same machine, I ran on on each
machine.

Note that you will need to do a little bit of zookeeper setup to get a
cluster running, I think the main one was setting the 'myid' in the
zookeeper install directory properly on each machine (namely give each
machine a unique # in that file).

Thanks,

Chris