Kafka, mail # user - Re: resilient producer - 2013-01-15, 22:30
Re: resilient producer
Jay,

Thanks for your insight!   More comments are below.

On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 3:18 PM, Jay Kreps <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Yep, we're facing the same problem with respect to late data.  I'd like to
see alternative solutions to this problem, but I am afraid it's an
undecidable problem in general.
Likewise the model itself doesn't necessarily work--as you get to thousands

Right.  So, you're essentially trading late data for potentially lost data?
Option 2 sounds promising.