Kafka, mail # user - Re: Mirrormaker stopped consuming - 2013-09-03, 17:40

Re: Mirrormaker stopped consuming
Thanks Neha,

I did not take a thread dump before restarting, will get it when it happens
again. We are using 16 Gigs of jvm heap. Do you have a recommendation on
jvm GC options.?

Thanks,
Raja.