Kafka >> mail # user >> Getting LeaderNotAvailableException in console producer after increasing partitions from 4 to 16.

Re: Getting LeaderNotAvailableException in console producer after increasing partitions from 4 to 16.
I think this patch can be made in trunk. You can mark it as 0.8.1

Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang