Kafka >> mail # user >> use case with high rate of duplicate messages

Re: use case with high rate of duplicate messages
Batch processing will increase the throughput but also increase latency,
how large latency your real-time processing can tolerate?

One thing you could try is to use the keyed messages, with key as the md5
hash of your message. Kafka has a deduplication mechanism on the brokers
that dedup messages with the same key. All you need to do is setting the
dedup frequency appropriately for your use case.

Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang