Kafka, mail # user - Re: Kafka/Hadoop consumers and producers - 2013-08-13, 17:27

aotto@... 2013-08-07, 16:42
+
Oleg Ruchovets 2013-08-07, 19:44
+
Ken 2013-08-08, 04:51
+
psaltis.andrew@... 2013-08-08, 14:11
+
Felix GV 2013-08-09, 01:19
+
Andrew Psaltis 2013-08-09, 03:22
+
Andrew Psaltis 2013-08-09, 15:52
+
Oleg Ruchovets 2013-08-09, 17:27
+
Felix GV 2013-08-09, 18:07
+
Andrew Otto 2013-08-09, 18:49
+
Ken Goodhope 2013-08-09, 19:27
+
dibyendu.bhattachary...@... 2013-08-10, 04:02
+
Jay Kreps 2013-08-10, 22:30
+
Kam Kasravi 2013-08-13, 00:17
+
Andrew Otto 2013-08-13, 02:01
+
Andrew Psaltis 2013-08-13, 03:20
+
Andrew Otto 2013-08-13, 14:47
Re: Kafka/Hadoop consumers and producers
Thanks Andrew. I upgrade it to use the high level consumer.