Kafka, mail # user - Re: 0.8.1 stability - 2014-03-19, 03:20

Re: 0.8.1 stability
I am +1 on a 0.8.1.1 release ( off the 0.8.1 branch tagged) for blocking bug fixes.  If we have features/improvements for 0.8.2 then we should hold them off ( with 0.9.0 providing more system changes).
 Joe Stein
 Founder, Principal Consultant
 Big Data Open Source Security LLC
 http://www.stealth.ly