Kafka >> mail # user >> Partition data for deleted topic found in kafka-logs, also, found leader: -1

Re: Partition data for deleted topic found in kafka-logs, also, found leader: -1
We never tried manipulating ZK directly. So it may or may not work. Our
plan is to have tools to change # partitions, replication factor, etc in
the future.

Thanks,

Jun