Kafka, mail # user - [ANNOUNCEMENT] Kafka Performance Monitoring in SPM

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Kafka Performance Monitoring in SPM
Jay Kreps 2013-10-22, 16:09
This is really cool. We have an ecosystem page that lists projects that
integrate with kafka. It would be good to list this there so people can
find out about it:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Ecosystem

-Jay