Kafka, mail # user - Re: Zookeeper setup - 2013-08-10, 19:33

Re: Zookeeper setup
Jason - thanks. I am sure that extra information will be appreciated.

Of course, when the list gets a message like this one, it helps everyone if it includes details about what has been already done. E.g. "I have read the docs but it is still not clear to me how X works when...". Perhaps Vadim had actually done this.

I particularly enjoyed reading the Kafka design docs, when I first came across them. Hence I always push people to read them if they haven't done so.

Cheers,

Philip