Kafka >> mail # user >> Is it possible to channelize high priority data and ordinary data in the same kafka cluster ???

+
Chitra Raveendran 2013-05-17, 05:24
Re: Is it possible to channelize high priority data and ordinary data in the same kafka cluster ???
First of all, do you see any delay at all for your high priority data?
There are config options that you can tune so that your consumer can see
the data as soon as it is available.

Thanks,
Neha