Kafka >> mail # user >> Clustered Kafka/Zookeeper setup not rebalancing all partitions

+
Karl Kirch 2013-04-23, 16:23
Re: Clustered Kafka/Zookeeper setup not rebalancing all partitions
Could you run the tool kafka.tools.ConsumerOffsetChecker? It will show you
which consumer instance owns which partition.

Thanks,

Jun