Kafka, mail # user - Re: Replicas for partition are dead - 2013-03-20, 13:58

Jason Huang 2013-03-19, 20:35
+
Jun Rao 2013-03-20, 04:31
Re: Replicas for partition are dead
I restarted the zookeeper server first, then broker. It's the same
instance of kafka 0.8 and I am using the same config file. In
server.properties I have: brokerid=1

Is that sufficient to ensure the broker get restarted with the same
broker id as before?

thanks,

Jason