Kafka >> mail # user >> Wrong request type 768

Wrong request type 768
Hello All,

I am getting this error and I am not sure what that means. Specifically the
"Wrong request type 768"

[2013-11-04 16:56:47,540] ERROR Closing socket for /0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 because
of error (kafka.network.Processor)
kafka.common.KafkaException: Wrong request type 768
at kafka.api.RequestKeys$.deserializerForKey(RequestKeys.scala:53)
at kafka.network.RequestChannel$Request.<init>(RequestChannel.scala:49)
 at kafka.network.Processor.read(SocketServer.scala:345)
at kafka.network.Processor.run(SocketServer.scala:245)
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:724)

Is there any place I can look up such information, or does anyone know what
the 768 means?

Cheers

+
Guozhang Wang 2013-11-04, 23:36