Kafka >> mail # dev >> Confluence wiki not editable

Re: Confluence wiki not editable
Hi Guozhang, let me open an infrastructure ticket to get a
kafka-contributor added to the permissions, I tried and I only have space
admin access.

Access to the group will require an ICLA
http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas

 Joe Stein
 Founder, Principal Consultant
 Big Data Open Source Security LLC