Kafka, mail # dev - Contributing Documentation Patches - 2013-12-17, 22:59

Contributing Documentation Patches
Hi,

I went looking for a guide on contributing to the Kafka documentation, but
I haven't seen any, or even the source for the documentation.

How do I go about getting the source and submitting a patch?

Thanks!

Ryan