Kafka, mail # dev - Re: parittioner runtime error with kafka 0.8 - 2013-01-18, 21:21

Jane Wang 2013-01-18, 01:29
+
Jay Kreps 2013-01-18, 03:09
+
Jane Wang 2013-01-18, 03:58
+
Jane Wang 2013-01-18, 17:26
Re: parittioner runtime error with kafka 0.8
Hmmm, so I would like to turn this into a bug for us, since at the very
least the error is confusing, but I am not quite sure what was going on. At
least one issue is the error doesn't make it clear whether this is for the
key serializer or value serializer and could be cleaned up. Let me try to
reproduce...

-Jay