Kafka >> mail # dev >> parittioner runtime error with kafka 0.8

Re: parittioner runtime error with kafka 0.8
Hmmm, so I would like to turn this into a bug for us, since at the very
least the error is confusing, but I am not quite sure what was going on. At
least one issue is the error doesn't make it clear whether this is for the
key serializer or value serializer and could be cleaned up. Let me try to
reproduce...

-Jay