Kafka >> mail # user >> kafka.common.FailedToSendMessageException - 0.8

+
Ran RanUser 2013-06-20, 07:09
+
Marc Labbe 2013-06-20, 12:49
+
Jun Rao 2013-06-20, 15:02
+
Ran RanUser 2013-06-23, 07:14
+
Yogesh Sangvikar 2013-06-25, 04:21
+
Jun Rao 2013-06-25, 04:36
+
Yogesh Sangvikar 2013-06-25, 05:19
+
Jun Rao 2013-06-25, 16:39
Re: kafka.common.FailedToSendMessageException: Failed to send messages after 3 tries.
We had this issue as well but never the less the message was enqueued four times into the cluster. It would be great to get any hint on this issue.

regards

--
Markus Roder

+