Kafka >> mail # user >> kafka 0.8 - unable to run most scala test cases

Re: kafka 0.8 - unable to run most scala test cases
Yes, Neha.  Balaji figured out the issue.  src/test/scala was setup as a source folder, when the sbt plugin approach to developer setup is used.  This is incorrect.  It ought to be the src/test/scala/unit that is setup as a source folder.

All 131 tests pass green, now.

thanks,
rob