Kafka >> mail # user >> High Level Consumer error handling and clean exit

+
Chris Curtin 2013-07-09, 15:16
+
Philip OToole 2013-07-09, 15:22
+
Chris Curtin 2013-07-09, 18:23
+
Philip OToole 2013-07-09, 19:24
+
Chris Curtin 2013-07-09, 19:54
Re: High Level Consumer error handling and clean exit
Enhancement submitted: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-966

+
Ian Friedman 2013-07-09, 21:51
+