Kafka, mail # user - Re: auto-delete empty, old topics? - 2013-03-08, 20:04

Re: auto-delete empty, old topics?
On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 6:07 PM, Neha Narkhede <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

I just want to add, that we have a use case where it is nice to able to
have auto-created topics, as part of the design in regular operation.
 Thus, I'd hope the 'auto.create.topics.enable' has a purpose beyond just
migrating data, etc!  It should be a first class use case, in my view.

Thanks!