Kafka, mail # user - Re: No leaders elected after topics created - 2013-08-22, 19:29

Re: No leaders elected after topics created
I see the issue. I think the 0.8-beta included the script, but we later
removed it. We still don't have support for the delete topic feature, so I
recommend not using it.

How long did you wait for the leaders to get elected before you attempted
to delete the topics?